BitMart Futures Trading Method (Open/Close)
This site does not represent Bitmart.
✅30% discount on Bitmart Fees Link👈
1. Go to BitMart's official website at www.bitmart.com and log in to your BitMart account. In the top navigation bar, click futures, and then click USDⓈ-M.
2. Select a futures type and trading pair to go to the corresponding futures trading page.
For example, USDⓈ-M - BTCUSDT transaction pair.
3. Leverage/margin mode adjustment
Margin mode: [What is Margin mode?]?Click ] to learn the difference between crossing and isolation.
Leverage: The higher the leverage, the higher the risk of forced liquidation. Note the number of leverage.
4. Select Transaction Units: You can select the corresponding coin or USDT as a transaction unit.
5. Select Order Method (Specified Price, Market Price, Trigger)
Restriction: Orders can be ordered at a specified order price and order size. Once the market price reaches the set order price, the order is complete.
Market: If you enter the order size, the order will be executed in time according to the current market price.
Trigger: Allows you to set a specified trigger price, order price, and order size. When the latest market price reaches the starting price, the system places a designated order based on the pre-set order price and order size.
6. Open: For example, enter the price and size you want to order, and select the desired trading location. short).
(If the order price is 16788.5 USDT, the order size is 0.001 BTC, and if you want Short, the trading position is Open Short.)
7. Once the order has been successfully placed, the [Current Position] entry will display the completed position and allow you to perform Close Position, TP/SL for Position, etc.
The incomplete transaction portion will be displayed in the Open Orders section and you can cancel the order before it is completed.
8. Close: Enter the price you want to order, enter the size you want to order (not greater than the number of positions), and select a trading position (to close the long order, click Close Long, and then click Close Short to clear the short order.
(If the order price is 16779.7 USDT, the order quantity is 0.001 BTC, and if you want to clear the sale order, the transaction position is [Clearned Seller].)
9. Click Order History to view your order history. You can check the transaction details of each order by clicking Transaction Details. You can check the details of the funding fee by clicking [funding fee].
(Funding fees are calculated every eight hours. If the rate is positive, the short position pays for the long position, and if the rate is negative, the long position pays for the short position. BitMart does not charge a fee.)
Cryptocurrency Is Exposed to High Market Risks and Volatility Despite Its High Growth Potential. It is strongly recommended that users investigate and invest at their own risk. BitMart will do its best to list only high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for any investment losses.