BitMart USDⓈ-M Futures Usage Guide
This site does not represent Bitmart.
✅30% discount on Bitmart Fees Link👈
Hello, I'm BitMart Partners. Today, I'll tell you how to use the USDⓈ-M futures. You can follow the steps in the order below.
1. Go to BitMart's official website at www.bitmart.com and log in to your BitMart account. In the top navigation bar, click futures, and then click USDⓈ-M.
>>Click to see how to activate KYC authentication and futures accounts.
2. Click the Transfer button to enter the Transfer page.
>> Click to learn how to deposit and withdraw money.
3. Select Transfer from Spot to futures, select USDT, enter the transfer amount, and click Transfer.
(To transfer from [futures] to [Present], click the switch button in the transfer section. )
4. Once sent successfully, you can start trading futures.
(Transfers between accounts are accumulated immediately and are free.)
5. Select a futures type and trading pair to go to the corresponding futures trading page.
For example, USDⓈ-M - BTCUSDT transaction pair.
6. [Leverage/Adjusting margin mode]
Margin mode: [What is Margin mode?]?Click ] to learn the difference between crossing and isolation.
Leverage: The higher the leverage, the higher the risk of forced liquidation. Note the number of leverage.
7. Select Transaction Units: You can select the corresponding coin or USDT as a transaction unit.
8. Select Order Method (Specified Price, Market Price, Trigger)
Restriction: Orders can be ordered at a specified order price and order size. Once the market price reaches the set order price, the order is complete.
Market: If you enter the order size, the order will be executed in time according to the current market price.
Trigger: Allows you to set a specified trigger price, order price, and order size. When the latest market price reaches the starting price, the system places a designated order based on the pre-set order price and order size.
9. Open: For example, enter the price and size you want to order, and select the desired trading location. short).
(If the order price is 16788.5 USDT and the order size is 0.001 BTC, it means you want Short and the trading position is Open Short.)
10. Once the order has been successfully placed, the [Current Position] entry will display the completed position and allow you to perform Close Position, TP/SL for Position, etc.
The incomplete transaction portion will be displayed in the Open Orders section and you can cancel the order before it is completed.
11. Close: Enter the price you want to order, enter the size you want to order (below the number of positions), and select the trading position (click Close Long Term to close the long term order, and Close Short will clear the short order).
(If the order price is 16779.7 USDT and the order size is 0.001 BTC and you want to clear a short order, the trading position is [Close Short].)
12. Click Order History to view your order history. You can check the transaction details of each order by clicking Transaction Details. You can check the details of the funding fee by clicking [funding fee].
(Funding fees are calculated every eight hours. If the rate is positive, the short position pays for the long position, and if the rate is negative, the long position pays for the short position. BitMart does not charge a fee.)
Lastly, I hope you make a lot of money.