How to deposit to BitMart?
This site does not represent Bitmart.
✅30% discount on Bitmart Fees Link👈
Hello, I'm BitMart Partners. Today, we will learn how to deposit money. Deposit refers to adding funds to your account and increasing your balance. Withdrawal refers to the withdrawal of the amount from the funds in the balance from BitMart to another platform or wallet. The transfer refers to the movement of funds between BitMart's different accounts.
How to deposit to BitMart?
1. Go to BitMart's official website at www.bitmart.com and log in to your BitMart account. Click Personal Center in the upper right corner and tap Deposit.
2. Enter the Spot page, select the coin you want to deposit, and click the Deposit button (here, as an example, deposit USDT)
3. Select a chain (must be synchronized with the withdrawal chain type) Copy and paste the deposit address into the USDT-ERC20 withdrawal address on the external platform or wallet, enter the withdrawal amount, and click withdrawal.
4. After confirming the withdrawal, the withdrawal request is in a waiting state for confirmation. Your funds will be credited to your BitMart spot account upon blockchain verification. Deposit details can be found in [Fund Details] - [Deposit].
Please send only the digital assets to the deposit address. If you try to deposit an unsupported token, the token may be lost.
The coins will be deposited immediately upon confirmation of the 25 networks.
Always ensure that the chain type, address, and quantity are irreversible before depositing as an encrypted transaction.
How to withdraw from BitMart?
1. Go to BitMart's official website at www.bitmart.com and log in to your BitMart account. Click Personal Center in the upper right corner, and then click Withdraw.
2. Enter the Cash page, select the coins you want to withdraw, and click the withdrawal button to select the withdrawal type.
Transfer over an encrypted network, also known as external transfer, means withdrawal to an external address outside the BitMart platform.
Transfer via email/mobile phone/ID, also known as internal transfer, means withdrawal to BitMart users and fees are free (for example, withdraw USDT via cryptographic network)
3. Select the chain (must be synchronized with the deposit chain type), paste the USDT-ERC20 deposit address of the external platform/wallet into the withdrawal address, enter the withdrawal amount, and click the withdrawal button.
4. Enter the SMS code, email code, and Google code for security authentication, and click Submit to proceed with the withdrawal.
(Actual amount received = Withdrawal amount - Withdrawal fee
5. Please submit your withdrawal request and wait for confirmation. The withdrawal amount is accumulated when checking the blockchain network. You can check the withdrawal details in [Fund Details] - [Withdrawal]. (Deposit and withdrawal between BitMart accounts can be made immediately.)
How do I transfer my futures account?
1. Go to BitMart's official website at www.bitmart.com and log in to your BitMart account. In the top navigation bar, click futures, and then click USDⓈ-M.
2. Click the Transfer button to enter the Transfer page.
3. Select Transfer from Spot to futures, select USDT, enter the transfer amount, and click Transfer.
(To transfer from [futures] to [Present], click the switch button in the transfer section. )
4. Once sent successfully, you can start trading futures.
(Transfers between accounts are accumulated immediately and are free.)
Cryptocurrency Is Exposed to High Market Risks and Volatility Despite Its High Growth Potential. It is strongly recommended that users investigate and invest at their own risk. BitMart will do its best to list only high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for any investment losses.