Futures Trading Interface Guide
This site does not represent Bitmart.
✅30% discount on Bitmart Fees Link👈
1. Futures Indicators
Lets you select the cryptocurrency you want to trade with.
2. Type of order and receipt of order
- [Leverage]: BitMart currently offers a range of adjustable leverage that support 1-125x leverage in both cross and isolation positions.
- Order Type: BitMart supports two types of orders: designated and marketable.
- Buy/Long: Long refers to the investment management performed by an investor, judging that the market price will rise in the future.
- [Sell/Short Sale]: A sell is an operation performed by an investor in the belief that the market price will fall in the future.
- [Transfer]: For more information on how to transfer funds, see >> A Beginner's Guide to Future Trading >>> A Beginner's Guide to Future Trading
3. Order form
- [Recent transaction price] is the price shown in (1) of the figure (8897, red) and represents the latest order price in the local market.
- [Index price] represents the price of a stable index source selected for the goods currently traded at the price indicated by (2) in Figure (bottom left 8890, white). A multi-stable index source rule that is typically displayed after being weighted.
- [Displayed price (reasonable price)] is the price value shown in (3) of figure (right-hand side 8896.4, white) and is used for calculating [unrealized profit or loss], and the user's position is [forced liquidation].
You can see various charts such as various technical indicators and time bars.
5. Market Information and Risk Limits
- Source: The weighted permanent contract index price is displayed here. Click to see more information.
- Contract Size: Indicates the valuation price for each (latt) contract.
- [Funding Rates]: BitMart indefinite swap uses funding rate mechanisms to fix market prices to spot prices. This is an estimate of the funding rate for indefinite swap products over the following period. For more information on the funding ratio, refer to the cost of funding information.
- [Maximum Leverage]: Maximum leverage for current contract products. Depending on the current maturity of the commodity market, the maximum leverage of each indefinite contract product also varies.
5. Position information
Position, position details, current orders, order details, current plans, order details, transaction details, and assets.
Caution: Cryptocurrency investments are at high market risk. Please invest carefully. This does not support investment advice, BitMart's warranty on the intrinsic value of digital assets, or specific assets/token related to the announcement.